All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe second edition of a bestseller, this book discusses the common structural and stereochemical features of naturally occurring organic compounds. It includes a variety of examples to illustrate varied aspects so that the range of structure and behavior exhibited by these compounds is retained within the set framework. The author explores the increasing application of physical (spectroscopic) methods like IR, NMR, CD, ORD, MS, and High Resolution Mass Spectroscopy without undermining the importance of classical chemical methods. The section on problem solving helps to develop an analytical and critical evaluation of the data.
- Author BiographyDr N R Krishnaswamy has over 30 years of teaching experience in institutions such as the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, University of Delhi, Bangalore University, Calicut University and Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning, where he was Professor and Head, Department of Chemistry.
- Author(s)N. R. Krishnaswamy
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication15/10/2010
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight997 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.16
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $43.47Trending at AU $44.49
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $37.13
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.39
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.