All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $28.49Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.06
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.84
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a state-of-the art collection of readily reproducible laboratory methods for assessing chemosensitivity in vitro and in vivo, and for assessing the parameters that modulate chemosensitivity in individual tumors. Chemosensitivity, Volume 2: In Vivo Models, Imaging, and Molecular Regulators contains cutting-edge protocols for classifying tumors into response categories and for customizing therapy to individuals. These readily reproducible techniques allow measurements of DNA damage, apoptotic cell death, and the molecular and cellular regulators of cytotoxicity, as well as in vivo animal modeling of chemosensitivity. A companion volume, Volume 1: In Vitro Assays contains in vitro and in vivo techniques to identify which new agents or combination of agents are effective for each type of tumor.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication14/02/2005
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Medicine
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 111
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight951 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byRosalyn D. Blumenthal
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.