All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this honest, frank, and funny debut vel, four best friends make a pact during their senior year of high school to lose their virginities and end up finding friendship, love, and self-discovery along the way. To be honest, the sex pact wasn t always part of the plan. Layla started it. She anunced it super casually to the rest of the girls between bites of frozen yogurt, as if it was just simply ather addition to her massive, ever-evolving To Do List. She is determined to have sex for the first time before the end of high school. Initially, the rest of the crew is scandalized, but, once they all admit to wanting to lose their v-cards too, they embark on a quest to do the deed together... separately. Layla s got it in the bag. Her serious boyfriend, Logan, has been asking for months. Alex has already done it. Or so she says. Emma doesn t kw what the fuss is all about, but sure, she ll give it a shot. And Zoe, well, Zoe can t even say the <i>o </i>word without bursting into giggles. Will everything go according to plan? Probably t. But at least the girls have each other every hilarious, heart-warming, cringe-inducing step of the way. From debut author Lindsey Rosin, <i>Cherry</i> is a coming-of-age, laugh-out-loud tale of first times, last chances, and the enduring friendships that make it all worthwhile.
- Author(s)Lindsey Rosin
- PublisherSimon Pulse
- Date of Publication16/08/2016
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon Pulse
- Weight476 g
- Width150 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $102.55
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.97
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.87
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $11.94
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.69
- AU $8.88Trending at AU $12.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.