All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere's a first time for everything ...Layla, Alex, Zoe and Emma are four best friends with t a lot in common. Well, except one thing ...But they're determined to lose 'that thing' by the time they graduate high school. Yes, the time has come to Do It. To make love. To have all the sex. It's momentous, it's huge, it's important and it's life-changing. Or ...is it? Although each of the girls sets out with a pretty certain idea of what the Big Moment will be like, as they'll discover, life doesn't always work out the way you expect. And in their search for something huge, important and life-changing, they'll discover that they already have it - in each other. This classic coming-of-age story is both funny and frank. It's a story about friendships and growing-up, choices and mistakes, first times and last times. Above all, it's a story about having the time of your life with the people that you love.
- Author BiographyLindsey Rosin is a screenwriter, playwright, and director. She is a proud graduate of Harvard-Westlake High School and the University of Pennsylvania. She is also one half of Sucker Love Productions, a theatre production company that created Cruel Intentions: The Musical, a musical adaption of Roger Kumble's cult classic which took Los Angeles by storm from April-July 2015. After the incredible success of The Unauthorized O.C. Musical, they continue to work on various television and musical projects. A fourth generation Los Angeles native, Lindsey lives in West LA-in close proximity to her favorite froyo spot, The Bigg Chill-along with her husband, Josh, and their adorable poodle-mix named Dodger. Cherry is her debut novel.
- Author(s)Lindsey Rosin
- PublisherHot Key Books
- Date of Publication25/08/2016
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHot Key Books
- Weight293 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 13
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.57
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $81.11
- AU $61.59Trending at AU $66.58
- AU $9.23Trending at AU $10.19
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.99
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $10.95Trending at AU $14.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.