CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.99Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionMeet workboat builders and the versatile boats, owners, captains, and families who bought and sold goods and played aboard them. Illustrations are contributions of many who were directly connected to these distinctive boats.
- Author BiographyLarry Chowning of Urbanna, Virginia, is an award-winning reporter who has been covering the Chesapeake Bay's fisheries for regional and national periodicals for over three decades. As field editor for National Fisherman, he has traveled extensively in Maryland and Virginia.
- Author(s)Larry S. Chowning
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- SubjectShips & Waterways: General Interest
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note182 b/w photos & 12 illus
- Weight680 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.