All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing in the footsteps of Captain John Smith's voyages from 400 years ago, this book, filled with breathtaking photographs, captures the wild, untamed beauty and hidden and forgotten locales of the Chesapeake Bay. Peppered with quotes from Captain Smith and with powerful essays that speak of the harrowing plight of the Bay and the recent attempts at resuscitation, this keepsake presents the abundant wildlife and waterways of one of America's most celebrated natural treasures.
- Author BiographyIan Plant is a photographer with over 15 years of experience. His work has appeared in a number of books, calendars, and magazines. He is a contributing editor of Nature Photographers and lives in Lorton, Virginia. Joseph Rossbach is a professional nature and landscape photographer, author, and workshop instructor. His work has appeared in a number of books and calendars, as well as national and regional magazines. His prints have appeared in national collections, galleries, personal collections and one-man shows. He lives in Annapolis, Maryland. Tom Horton's articles have been featured in National Geographic. He lives in Baltimore, Maryland.
- Author(s)Tom Horton
- PublisherMountain Trail Press LLC
- Date of Publication28/05/2007
- SubjectPeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationJohnson City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMountain Trail Press LLC
- Content Notecolour photos
- Weight226 g
- Width304 mm
- Height304 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Photographer(s)Ian Plant
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.