Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.37Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.30Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.82
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a continuation of a series of comprehensive chrological reference works listing the results of men's chess competitions all over the world--individual and team matches. The present volume covers 1964 through 1967. Entries record location and, when available, the group that sponsored the event. First and last names of players are included whenever possible and are standardized for easy reference. Compiled from contemporary sources such as newspapers, periodicals, tournament records and match books, this work contains 1,204 tournament crosstables and 158 match scores. It is indexed by events and by players.
- Author Biography<strong>Gino Di Felice</strong> is the author of numerous reference books on chess. He lives in Mosciano Sant'Angelo, Teramo, Italy.
- Author(s)Gino Di Felice
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication30/06/2013
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight953 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.