All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.93
About this product
- DescriptionChess For the Gifted and Busy cuts through the mysteries of strategy and tactics to show you just what you need to kw and delivers all the essential kwledge.
- Author BiographyInternational Grandmaster Lev Alburt, three-time U.S. champion and former European champion, is one of the most sought-after chess teachers in the world. He lives in New York. New Yorker Al Lawrence is one of the most popular modern chess authors. A former high school and college teacher with advanced degrees in instructional techniques, he specializes in applying modern teaching theory to chess. He is also a recipient of the Chess Journalist of the Year award.
- Author(s)Al Lawrence,Lev Alburt
- PublisherChess Information & Research Center
- Date of Publication29/01/2016
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChess Information & Research Center
- Content Note800+ Illustrations
- Weight410 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.