Chessercizes: New Winning Techniques for Players of All Levels by Bruce Pandolfini (Paperback, 1991)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $22.34+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUses positions from actual matches to test the reader's grasp of chess strategy, including mating nets and attacks, forks, double attacks, pins, skewers, overloads, and promotions.
- Author BiographyBruce Pandolfini, a National Master in U.S. chess competition, is the creator of the highly acclaimed Fireside Chess Library. He is a renowned instructor, a consultant on chess for the media, and a frequent commentator on the Radio.
- Author(s)Bruce Pandolfini
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication15/01/1991
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFireside Books
- Content Note100 B-W DIAGRAMS T-0
- Weight196 g
- Width139 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.