All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.93
About this product
- DescriptionTake a photographic journey around picturesque Chester County, Pennsylvania a place famous for its history and beauty. Over 220 colorful images offer glimpses of the countys life and spirit today, as well as reminders of its colorful past. From sunrise to sunset, travel through the seasons. Pass stone houses and outbuildings and climb to the hilltops overlooking rolling farmland. Explore historic churches and meeting houses. Visit the place where a Lenni-Lenape Indian village once stood, and walk along rivers and creeks that once were lined with mills. Explore dirt lanes traveled by Amish carriages, and stop in the quaint towns and villages. Life in Chester County is punctuated with a variety of fairs and festivals. The land, the architecture, events, and people are captured in these beautiful, full color, art photographs.
- Author BiographyAntelo Devereux, Jr. has been photographing since the age of 10. He has exhibited in Pennsylvania, Delaware, and Maine and his photographs are in many private collections. This is his sixth book. He resides with his family in Chester County, PA.
- Author(s)Antelo Devereux
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication20/12/2010
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note225+ color photos
- Weight1397 g
- Width298 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.