All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a detailed guide on how to install GM's popular LS small-block engines into just about any other vehicle, the most popular conversion in the aftermarket today. Includes an overview of the Chevy LS series engine, technical details on swapping transmissions, drivetrain, fuel system, wiring and ECU, exhaust and installation.
- Author BiographyShawn Henderson is a second-generation car junkie, who followed his father's passion for automobiles at an early age. <i>Chevy LS Engine Conversion Handbook </i>is his first book. He lives in Georgia with his wife, Chelsea.
- Author(s)Shawn Henderson
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight399 g
- Width213 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.