All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionTracey Gordon, the 67 bus, friendship, sex, UK garage, school, music, teachers, friendship, periods, emergency contraceptive, arse and tits, friendship, raves, tampons, white boys, God, money. Friendship. Aaron, Candice, sex and Conr Jones. Chewing Gum Dreams is a one-woman play that recalls those last days of incence before adulthood. Written and performed by Michaela Coel who spent her childhood in Hackney, London, Chewing Gum Dreams won the 2012 Alfred Fagon Award.
- Author BiographyMichaela Coel has written and performed in the sell-out play Chewing Gum Dreams (The Yard/Bush Theatre) which earned her the Alfred Fagon Award for Best Black Playwright and a special performance on the Cottesloe stage of the National Theatre in November 2012. Earlier this year Michaela starred in the 2011 Bruntwood Prize-winning play Three Birds by Janice Okoh (Royal Exchange Theatre and Bush Theatre). In 2013 she is also appearing in the second season of Channel 4's drama Top Boy and Home, a new verbatim play about an east london shelter in the National Theatre's new space The Shed.
- PrizesWinner of Alfred Fagon Award 2012.
- Author(s)Michaela Coel
- PublisherOberon Books Ltd
- Date of Publication09/05/2013
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOberon Books Ltd
- Weight113 g
- Width130 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.