All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis clear, easy-to-follow guide, by the internationally ackwledged Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit, shows how we can all benefit from chi kung's energy-cultivating techniques. The book encourages you to plan your own fitness program around the unique exercise sequence, which will: Enhance Mind & Body Fitness, Develop Vitality for a Healthy Sex Life, Decrease Stress, Prevent and Combat Illness. This is a fun fulfilling form of exercise that is equally enjoyable for beginners and practitioners alike.
- Author BiographySifu Wong Kiew Kit is the fourth generation successor of Venerable Jiang Nan from the famous Shaolin Wahnam Institute of Kungfu and Chi Kung. He received the Chi Kung Master of the Year Award during the Second World Congress on Chi Kung held in San Francisco in 1997. He has practiced and taught the Shaolin arts for more than 3 decades and has more that 60,000 students all over the world. He is also the author of several books on the Shaolin arts of Buddhism.
- Author(s)Wong Kiew Kit
- PublisherCosmos Internet Sdn Bhd
- Date of Publication09/12/2014
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationKedah
- Country of PublicationMalaysia
- ImprintCosmos Internet Sdn Bhd
- Content Noteb/w illus
- Weight342 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $13.07Trending at AU $16.63
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $50.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.