All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.32
About this product
- DescriptionOnce a pristine, natural paradise, CHIMA has become a battle ground for eight animal tribes. Best friends are w enemies. The animals fight for control of a natural resource called CHI, a powerful element that is both a source of life and potential destruction. Only a few brave heroes in CHIMA understand the true nature of CHI, and the possible downfall of CHIMA that will result from its misuse. Their stories, and the stories of those who seek to destroy them, are kwn as... THE LEGENDS OF CHIMA.The third volume in the hit series continues the adventures of Laval and his fellow members of the Lion tribe as they fight against Prince Cragger & the Crocodile tribe to preserve the balance of the mysterious force kwn as Chi.
- Author BiographyYANNICK GROTHOLT is finishing his studies in screenwriting and series formats at Filmakademie Baden-Wurttemberg. His first episode for the German police series Grostadtrevier aired last year and he is currently developing a TV series primarily aimed at teenagers for German broadcaster SWR. He began writing comics in 2012.COMICON is a Spanish collective of creators working on projects worldwide. LEGO LEGENDS OF CHIMA is a production of three members of their team, Miguel Sanchez (pencils), Marc Alberich (inks), and Oriol San Julian (color).
- Author(s)Yannick Grotholt
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication11/11/2014
- SubjectChildren's Comic Strip Fiction & Graphic Novels
- Series TitleLegends of Chima
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Weight231 g
- Width156 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.