Chia Vitality: 30 Days to Better Health, Greater Vibrancy, and a More Meaningful and Purposeful Life by Janie Hoffman (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $33.07+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $21.76Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $71.16Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- DescriptionFor centuries, chia seeds were revered by both the Maya and Aztecs for their amazing energy and natural healing powers. Today, it's wonder that chia is one of the hottest superfoods around: Gram for gram, it has 70 percent more protein than soybeans, 25 percent more fiber than flaxseed, 30 percent more antioxidants than blueberries, 600 percent more calcium than milk, and is the richest kwn source of plant-based Omega-3s. Reaping the nutritional benefits of chia can be as simple as mixing a tablespoon into a smoothie or tossing it on a salad--but that is just the beginning! In Chia Vitality, Mamma Chia founder Janie Hoffman shows how integrating chia into your diet can boost your stamina, help you lose weight, and feel more alive than ever before. Informed by research as well as Hoffman's personal experience this program offers a 30-day integrative approach to well-being with this little superseed at its center. This is what the plan offers: *A flexible meal plan packed with flavorful whole foods and easy, delicious recipes to help you fuel your body, mind and soul *A simple yoga routine to build strength and flexibility *A meditation course that will awaken and renew spiritual energy with just minutes a day *A strategy for engaging more deeply in the world around you Over the course of 30 days, Chia Vitality will help you do more than feed your body with the bountiful nutrients of chia: It will set you on a course for a more energetic, engaged existence. Whether you are looking for an alternative approach to better health or want to boost your energy levels, let chia be your gateway to a vitality filled life.
- Author BiographyJanie Hoffman is the founder and CEO of Mamma Chia, an award-winning organic chia-based food and beverage company, and the creator of the first-to-market chia seed beverage. Janie previously taught meditation and consciousness studies in North America and Asia and currently works to promote conscious business practices and healthy lifestyles. She lives with her husband on their small avocado farm in rural San Diego County.
- Author(s)Janie Hoffman
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication25/04/2014
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarmony Books
- Out-of-print date24/11/2015
- Content Noteline art, charts and tables
- Weight249 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.