All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $105.99Trending at AU $107.61
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.04
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
About this product
- DescriptionPharmacology is the most difficult aspect of the NCLEX licensure examination for both practical and registered nurses. With new drugs introduced every day and drug interactions a more serious concern than ever before, nursing students need quick, convenient access to up-to-date drug information in order to pass their licensure exams. In a market dominated by lengthy tomes priced nearly double, the Pharmacology Made Easy study guides are the most efficient and ecomical review choices available. In each book, 295 carefully prepared written test questions cover drug actions, adverse reactions and side effects, contraindications and precautions, interactions, nursing considerations, and therapeutic benefits for more than 600 medications. Complete rationales for correct and incorrect answers are provided. Each book includes a 100-item interactive practice test on disk.
- Author BiographyLinda Waide MSN MEd RN is the owner of Contemporary Health Systems, Incorporated, which has offered nursing review courses for both the RN and PN licensure examinations for more than 15 years nationwide. She lives in Talladega, Alabama. Berta Roland MSN RN, is the owner of Contemporary Health Systems, Incorporated, which has offered nursing review courses for both the RN and PN licensure examinations for more than 15 years nationwide. She lives in Talladega, Alabama.
- Author(s)Berta Roland,Linda Waide
- PublisherChicago Review Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2001
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChicago Review Press
- Weight684 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.