Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.95
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.88
- AU $13.33Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $17.72Trending at AU $19.73
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.37
About this product
- DescriptionTim is the youngest son of Irish American immigrants growing up in Chicago in the 1950's and 60's. Follow his memories of Chicago in short stories that recall the sights, sounds, vigor and tensions that were the Windy City. Share in Tim's joys, sadness, successes and failures as he navigates through life in his Chicago neighborhood. Meet the varied, interesting, and intriguing people - both good and bad that he encounters as he grows up. Enjoy Tim's experiences with the places and institutions that made Chicago great. From the magnificent lakefront parks and beaches, sports stadiums, and mass transit to the thrills of Riverview Park, share in the vitality of life in Chicago as Tim grows to manhood.
- Author(s)Thomas Walsh
- Date of Publication02/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.