All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe unbeatable mother-son team of award-winning and bestselling author Jean Van Leeuwen, whose Oliver and Amanda Pig books are a children's literature staple, and her son, up-and-coming illustrator David Gavril (Penelope Nuthatch and the Big Surprise), have created a charming picture book very much in the spirit of Click, Clack, Moo: Cows That Type . Rumor has it that Mrs. Farmer is making chicken soup, so the chickens are on the run - except for poor Little Chickie, who has a bad cold...she hides in the hayloft and in a milk pail and amongst the sheep, but each time her sneezing gives her away. Can she keep ahead of Farmer? And could it be that the rumor is wrong?
- Author BiographyJean Van Leeuwen is the author of more than thirty books for children. Her Oliver and Amanda Pig easy-to-read series, launched in 1979, is still growing. Her recent picture book, Benny and Beautiful Baby Delilah (Dial, 2006) received a starred review in School Library Journal.
- Author(s)Jean van Leeuwen
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarry N. Abrams, Inc.
- Out-of-print date09/12/2011
- Content Note32 colour images
- Weight500 g
- Width222 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)David Gavril
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket,Picture book
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $6.91Trending at AU $12.48
- AU $7.66Trending at AU $12.29
- AU $23.67Trending at AU $25.20
- AU $10.83Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $14.46Trending at AU $15.36
- AU $6.53Trending at AU $11.96
- AU $10.99Trending at AU $14.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.