All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.50
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.88
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.40
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.69
About this product
- Descriptionespecially written for the Indian reader, by Indians - brings to you stories that will help you through any crisis. These stories - of love, friendship, learning lessons, making a difference and growing up - will show you that matter how difficult your situation may seem, you can make it through the tough times; and that matter how lonely you may feel, you are never alone. Teenagers from all over India have contributed to this heart-warming, inspiring book, sharing their experiences on learning to accept life and change, being happy with who you are, and loving yourself - matter what.
- Author(s)Jack Canfield,Mark Victor Hansen,Raksha Bharadia
- PublisherWestland Books Pvt Ltd
- Date of Publication30/07/2011
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationKilpauk Madras
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintWestland Books Pvt Ltd
- Weight340 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.