Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $68.03Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionCollected over twenty years of motivational speaking, these stories introduce metaphors for the author's truths about life. The collection includes tales by Dan Millman, Robert Fulghum, Gloria Steinem and Art Buchwald among others. It should be useful for teachers, therapists, seminar givers and workshop leaders.
- PublisherHealth Communications
- Date of Publication01/03/1994
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationDeerfield Beach, FL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHealth Communications
- Weight450 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byJack Canfield,Mark Victor Hansen
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Most relevant reviews
- little_badger12 Aug, 2014by
Inspiring and very helpful..A good read. My sister is going thru breast cancer and she found this book supportive and helpful.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.