All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReaders mourning the loss of a loved one will find solace and strength in these 101 emotional and inspiration stories from those who have gone through the grieving process. Chicken Soup for the Soul: Grieving and Recovery will help readers during this difficult time. Everyone grieves in their own way. While the hurt and sadness never completely fade, it eases with time. Contributors who have gone through the grieving and recovery process share their stories, offering guidance and support in this collection of personal and poignant stories. With its stories of regaining strength, appreciating life, coping, and faith, Chicken Soup for the Soul: Grieving and Recovery will ease the journey to healing.
- Author BiographyJack Canfield and Mark Victor Hansen are co-founders of Chicken Soup for the Soul.Amy Newmark is publisher and editor-in-chief of Chicken Soup for the Soul.
- Author(s)Amy Newmark,Jack Canfield,Mark Victor Hansen
- PublisherChicken Soup for the Soul Publishing, LLC
- Date of Publication13/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Series TitleChicken Soup for the Soul
- Place of PublicationCos Cob
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChicken Soup for the Soul Publishing, LLC
- Weight395 g
- Width141 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.