All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you are recovering from a traumatic brain injury or supporting someone with a TBI, this collection of 101 inspiring and encouraging stories by others like you will uplift and encourage you on your healing journey. With a traumatic brain injury (TBI) occurring every 18.5 seconds in this country - concussions the most common - chances are you have been touched in some way by this experience. TBIs occur due to accidents and sports, and are also common in returning soldiers. The personal stories in this book, by TBI survivors and those who love and support them, will help and encourage you and your family on your road to recovery.
- Author BiographyAmy Newmark is publisher and editor-in-chief of Chicken Soup for the Soul. Dr. Carolyn Roy-Bornstein is a physician and writer with a grown son recovering from a traumatic brain injury. Lee Woodruff is a contributor to CBS This Morning and author whose husband, ABC News anchor Bob Woodruff, recovered from a traumatic brain injury incurred while embedded with the military in Iraq.
- Author(s)Amy Newmark,Carolyn Roy-Bornstein
- PublisherChicken Soup for the Soul Publishing, LLC
- Date of Publication21/07/2014
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationCos Cob
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChicken Soup for the Soul Publishing, LLC
- Weight431 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.80Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.