All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHere they come, and they're out for blood! For too long have hot-blooded babes in brass bras and chain link bikinis been held up to scorn as the embodiment of male fantasy wish-fulfillment and n-fictionality. You think their swords won't cut, their clubs won't crush? You think they look cute? It's time to take sword-swinging amazons more seriously! Well, maybe t too seriously. After all, the popular Chicks in Chainmail series wasn't kwn for stark drama and solemn think-pieces. In fact, they made a lot of people laugh. And w the first three books in the series are combined in one attractively-priced Omni-Trade Paperback volume: Chicks in Chainmail, Did You Say Chicks? And Chicks 'n Chained Males . It features stories of fierce female fighters by Harry Turtledove, Roger Zelazny, Elizabeth Moon, Jan and S.M. Stirling, K. D. Wentworth, Lawrence Watt-Evans, and Esther Friesner.
- Author BiographyEsther Friesner is winner twice over of the coveted Nebula Award (for the Year's Best short Story, 1995 and 1996) and is the author of over thirty novels, including the <i>USA Today</i> best-seller <i>Warchild</i>, and more than one hundred short stories. For Baen she edited the five popular Chicks in Chainmail anthologies. Her works have been published in the UK, Japan, Germany, Russia, France and Italy. She lives in Connecticut with her husband, two children, and two rambunctious cats.
- PublisherBaen Books
- Date of Publication02/12/2010
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationRiverdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaen Books
- Weight626 g
- Width132 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine47 mm
- Edited byEsther Friesner
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.63
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.61
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.93
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $15.16
- AU $11.68Trending at AU $16.47
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.