Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.81Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionItaly is left out of most contemporary comparative studies of political systems. This omission can be due neither to any intrinsic unimportance of Italy in Europe, r to the absence of parallel similarities and differ- ences - the prerequisites of comparative explanation - between the Italian and other Western political systems. It may be due to the paucity of case studies of Italian politics, upon which comparisons would have to be based. Professor Bucci's book will contribute toward overcoming this scarcity. Not only is Italy under-represented in comparative studies of post- war European politics, but there is also a shortage of mographs dealing with particular aspects of Italian politics since the founding of the Republic, especially in English. I hope that Dr. Bucci's work, which is based exclusively upon original Italian sources, signals the beginning of exploration, more systematic than hitherto, of the goldmine for case studies which post-war Italian politics presents to political scientists.
- Author(s)P. Vincent Bucci
- Date of Publication01/01/1969
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight242 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.