All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.88
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.15
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.21
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.08
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.20
- AU $30.32Trending at AU $31.91
About this product
- DescriptionSee how many words you can make from nine letters, one of which must be present in every word. Can you find the nine-letter word? Here are 100 classic puzzles from the popular Chihuahua Word Puzzle website, with statistics and charts you can use to measure your success against online players from around the world. All solutions are given at the back of the book, including the rarest words you could wish for. Unlike in previous books of Chihuahua word puzzles, the solutions exclude most plurals and verbs ending in S, to match the rules followed when the puzzles were played online. For the same reason, solutions include any words found in modern dictionaries, including a few expletives and racial epithets.
- Author BiographyAustralian creator of the Lexigame websites featuring word games and puzzles.
- Author(s)Alan Walker
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication14/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.