CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionYet ather 100 nine-letter word-finding puzzles. See how many words of at least four letters you can make from an array of nine letters. The letter in the middle must be used in every word, and at least one word can be made that uses all the letters. Each puzzle has targets for how many words you find. Good, Better and Best can be reached with well-kwn words. Two higher target levels require some more obscure words. You decide which target to aim for. All possible words are listed in the Solution section. The third in a series derived from the popular Chihuahua Puzzle website.
- Author BiographyAustralian creator of the Lexigame websites.
- Author(s)Alan Walker
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication27/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.