All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis new pocket atlas, part 5 of an ongoing series on child abuse, is designed specifically for professionals involved in the investigation of child death, both intentional and unintentional. Readers in law enforcement, medicine, and other readers professionally involved in child death investigation will find this convenient resource essential to their work in the field. Over 600 full-color crime scene photos, reenactments, and photos taken in postmortem examinations and corresponding case studies written by expert investigators illustrate a variety of abusive and accidental causes of death, including neglect, burning, drowning, natural causes, and shaken baby syndrome. This text is a vital tool for any and all members of the child fatality review team, who will benefit both from its comprehensive content and from its convenient and accessible design.
- Author BiographyRandell Alexander, MD, PhD is a professor of pediatrics at the University of Florida, USA and the Morehouse School of Medicine and has served on several state child death review committees. He is an active researcher, lectures widely, and testifies frequently in major child abuse cases throughout the country.
- Author(s)Randell Alexander
- PublisherSTM Learning
- Date of Publication30/04/2016
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleChild Abuse Pocket Atlas Series
- Place of PublicationSaint Louis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSTM Learning
- Content Note600 illustrations
- Weight553 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.