All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a legal framework for professionals working with families in the field of child abuse. The aim of the text is to provide a framework for practitioners untrained in law and in doing so allow a greater understanding of individuals, families and groups, and to help lawyers steer families more effectively and humanely through the legal process. It illustrates the complicated issues arising from the interaction between families, the law and mental health workers. The author describes and analyzes the work of Cassel Hospital, a centre for the treatment of families with severe emotional and psychological problems whose children are at risk or who have been abused. Through case studies, the author illustrates the work of the hospital, including in-depth psychotherapeutic work and rehabilitation with the families, the purpose of which is to avoid the finality of legal proceedings and inevitable breakup of families.
- Author(s)Roger Kennedy
- PublisherFree Association Books
- Date of Publication01/01/1997
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFree Association Books
- Weight400 g
- Width159 mm
- Height241 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.