All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.35Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $74.11Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionThis quick reference guide presents a useful overview and accessible summary of the main legal provisions and principles affecting the law relating to child care in Northern Ireland. It contains sections on: sources of law, human rights, jurisdiction, principles applying to all Children Order cases, hearing the voice of the child, parental responsibility, the child at home, private law orders and more. Michael Long is a specialist in family law in Northern Ireland, bringing with him the most up to date kwledge and expertise.
- Author(s)Michael Long
- Date of Publication06/01/2014
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBritish Association for Adoption and Fostering (BAAF)
- Weight144 g
- Width149 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.