CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.04
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionBring Garry Landreth into your classroom and let him demonstrate CCPT in action! This DVD is a perfect complement to Play Therapy: The Art of the Relationship, giving students, instructors, supervisors, and practitioners visual reinforcement of the material presented in the text. It shows a complete and unrehearsed play therapy session, featuring Garry Landreth as he works with a young girl in a fully eqipped play therapy room. The video illustrates the Child Centered Play Therapy approach by demonstrating The process of building a relationship with the child Following the child's lead Facilitating the development of the child's strengths Responding to accidents in the playroom Building a child's self-esteem Returning responsibility to the child Participating in a child's play without structuring Empowering the child Dealing with a child reluctant to leave the playroom Landreth provides audio commentary throughout to highlight key moments in the session and emphasize the basic principles of the child centered approach. Viewers will find watching this master therapist and pioneer of play therapy to be a unique and valuable teaching and learning opportunity.
- Author BiographyGarry L. Landreth, EdD, LPC, RPT-S, is a Regents Professor in the Department of Counseling, Development, and Higher Education at the University of North Texas. He is the founder of the Center for Play Therapy, the largest play therapy training program in the world.
- Author(s)Garry L. Landreth
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2012
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight76 g
- Width127 mm
- Height190 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.