All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionThe practice of play therapy has experienced a remarkable period of growth since the 1980s. Yet, currently there is reference available covering the widely researched and implemented work of Louise Guerney, a founding figure in child-centered play therapy. Complete with a foreword from Dr. Guerney, this approachable, skills-based text is filled with case studies, learning activities and objectives, and classroom exercises. With extensive coverage of play therapy application, such as setting goals and treatment planning, this book is a welcome resource for school psychologists, play therapists, and students.
- Author BiographyNANCY H. COCHRAN, MA, CAS, LMHC, has over twenty years of experience serving children, youth, and families in school and agency settings as a child-centered play therapist and school psychologist. She is certified as a Child-Centered Play Therapy Supervisor by the National Institute for Relationship Enhancement and teaches child-centered play therapy at the University of Tennessee. <p>WILLIAM J. NORDLING, PhD, LP, RPT-S, is an Associate Professor and Chair of the Department of Psychology at the Institute for the Psychological Sciences in Arlington, Virginia, where he teaches and supervises child-centered play therapy. He was the 2010 President of the Association for Play Therapy. <p>JEFF L. COCHRAN, PhD, NCC, LMHC, is an Associate Professor at the University of Tennessee where he teaches, researches, and supervises child-centered play therapy, and serves as Coordinator of the Mental Health Counseling Program.
- Author(s)Jeff L. Cochran,N.H. Cochran,William J. Nordling
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication17/08/2010
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight774 g
- Width159 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine35 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.