All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
About this product
- DescriptionThis book will provide family law practitioners with the kwledge and tools they need to analyze the Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction and Enforcement Act (UCCJEA) and the Parental Kidnapping Prevention Act (PKPA). Case law in many states is evolving and will continue to evolve for the foreseeable future. Many states have yet to address significant portions of the UCCJEA and PKPA. Some sections, such as most of Article 3, Enforcement, of the UCCJEA, have yet to be addressed in depth by any state supreme court.
- Author BiographyMarie Fahnert is a family law attorney in Chicago, Illinois. She is the founder of Fahnert LLC, a boutique law firm focused exclusively on divorce and child custody matters. Marie has been published by the Illinois State Bar Journal and maintains a well-read blog on family law called JustDivorceBlog.com. Melyse Mpiranya is a paralegal at Fahrner LLC. She is bilingual in English and in French. Melyse completed her undergraduate studies in Political Science at Concordia University in Montreal, Canada, and she intends on attending law school in the future. After completing her undergraduate studies, Melyse devoted herself to researching, editing and writing the Child-Custody Jurisdiction: The UCCJEA & PKPA.
- Author(s)Marie Fahnert,Melyse Mpiranya
- PublisherAmerican Bar Association
- Date of Publication07/02/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Bar Association
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.