Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.24Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionAvailable as an E-Inspection Copy! Link: http://www.ebooks.com/1631711/child-development/crowley-kevin/ Children change rapidly. Not only in the physical sense but in their abilities to communicate, think and to interact. This development is fascinating and has a huge impact on the care, education and wellbeing of children. Focusing on the earliest years (0-8) this book looks at: *Theories and context of development *The impact of policy and the wider world on children *Cognitive, biological, language, emotional and social development *Disorders and development *Health and development *The role of the adult in development. Understanding these elements is key to early years practice and courses. With the help of this book you will appreciate why it is so important and the impact of your role as the adult on children in your care.
- Author BiographyDr Kevin Crowley is a Senior Lecturer in Psychology at the University of South Wales. He has published research papers in a number of areas of child development, including bilingual language and literacy development, and play and learning in the early years.
- Author(s)Kevin J. Crowley
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication07/01/2014
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Out-of-print date02/02/2017
- Weight630 g
- Width186 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.