All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $168.19
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
About this product
- DescriptionAs an increasing number of children and adolescents with psychiatric symptoms go unrecognized in our current healthcare system, the ability to identify and treat these issues in multiple healthcare settings has become vitally important. With access to primary care providers increasing and a shortage of child psychiatric providers, collaboration between psychiatric, pediatric and family advanced practice nurses is essential to improving care for this vulnerable population. Child and Adolescent Behavioral Health provides a practical reference to aid in this endeavour. Written and reviewed by over 70 nurse experts, it is a must-have reference for all practitioners caring for children and adolescents.
- Author BiographyEdilma L. Yearwood, PhD, PMHCNS, BC, FAAN is Associate Professor at the School of Nursing & Health Studies at Georgetown University. She is currently on the editorial board and is the Column Editor on cultural issues for the Journal of Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Nursing. Dr. Yearwood is ANCC certified as a Clinical Nurse Specialist in Child/Adolescent Psychiatric-Mental Health Nursing and is a member of the International Society of Psychiatric Nurses. Geraldine S. Pearson, PhD, PMHCNS, BC, FAAN is Past President of the International Society of Psychiatric Nurses and Editor-in-Chief of the journal Perspectives in Psychiatric Care. She is an Associate Professor in the Department of Psychiatry at the University of Connecticut School of Medicine and Director of the Home Care Program, a community intervention for juvenile justice youth. Dr. Pearson is ANCC certified as a Clinical Nurse Specialist in Child/Adolescent Psychiatric-Mental Health Nursing. Jamesetta A. Newland, PhD, FNP-BC, FAANP, DPNAP is Clinical Associate Professor and Director of the Doctor of Nursing Practice Program at New York University College of Nursing. She is the Editor-in-Chief of The Nurse Practitioner: The American Journal of Primary Healthcare. Dr. Newland maintains a practice as a certified Family Nurse Practitioner.
- PublisherIowa State University Press
- Date of Publication09/03/2012
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationArnes, AI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIowa State University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1464 g
- Width219 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byEdilma L. Yearwood,Geraldine S. Pearson,Jamesetta A. Newland
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.