Child and Adolescent Psychiatry: A Developmental Approach by Philip J. Graham, Jeremy Turk, F. C. Verhulst (Paperback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $174.01+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $107.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis is one of the standard international textbooks on child and adolescent mental health. Its strengths lie in its up-to-date, evidence-based approach to practical clinical issues and its comprehensive multidisciplinary perspective. A well-established and popular comprehensive textbook, it combines the shared kwledge, experience and expertise of three major, internationally recognised, academic and clinical practitioners in this field. It covers all aspects of developmental psychology, behavioural and emotional disorders, types of therapy and prevention, with a special emphasis on developmental considerations and on ways in which physical health and psychological problems interact. The up-to-date content gives scholarly overviews of all relevant areas including genetics, neurodevelopment, developmental psychology, attachment theory, social aspects, service provision and child and adolescent mental health. The new edition also includes comprehensive sections on developmental disabilities, as well as adolescence and psychological aspects of physical disorder in young people. Updated throughout, the 'Child and Adolescent Psychiatry' provides necessary and useful information for all professionals dealing with emotionally, behaviourally and developmentally disordered children and their families. It will be essential for all trainees in child and adolescent mental health, as well as paediatricians, psychiatrists, psychologists, nurses, speech and language therapists, social workers, clinical service managers and commissioners.
- Author BiographyJeremy Turk is Professor Developmental Psychiatry and Head of Academic Child & Adolescent Mental Health at St. George's, University of London, and Honorary Consultant Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist, South West London & St. George's Mental Health NHS Trust where he is Clinical Team Leader on the Child Mental Health Learning Disability Service and Trustwide Clinical Lead for Child & Adolescent Mental Health Services. He is also Consultant Psychiatrist to the National Autistic Society Centre for Social & Communication Disorders and President of the Royal Society of Medicine Intellectual Disability Forum.
- PrizesCommended for BMA Medical Book Competition: Mental Health Category 2008.
- Author(s)F. C. Verhulst,Jeremy Turk,Philip J. Graham
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication15/02/2007
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note10 figures
- Weight958 g
- Width174 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.