All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.92
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $72.46Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.62Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionBeyond the boundaries of our own Mortal World lies the Unseen Realm; a supernatural domain inhabited by entities that prey on humans. Mankind kws them as demons, and when the barrier between the two worlds is weakened, only chaos and destruction can ensue. Continuing from Kim's previous book The Demon's Call, Aidan and Gwyn have formed an uneasy alliance with modern-day wizard Eldritch. The stakes are raised when it becomes apparent that someone else is working to bring about the demon's manifestation, and that they are prepared to kill in order to succeed. When one of the trio is critically injured, the other two must face a terrible choice if they are to defeat the demon. Child of the Covenant is the second installment of the 'Dark Places' sequence, a series that taps into the deep core of folklore and legends that exist at the heart of the British and Celtic psyche. Inspired by authors such as Barbara Hambly and Nora Roberts, due to their strong female protagonists, this book will appeal to those who enjoy stories about fantasy worlds and pararmal activity, as well as to fans of The Demon's Call (Matador, 2014).
- Author BiographyKim Gravell lives in Wales with her husband and currently works as a marketing manager for a global technology company, as well as being a master Reiki healer. She holds a degree in Zoology and a Third Dan in Shotokan karate, in addition to having a fascination with the paranormal that stems from personal experience.
- Author(s)Kim Gravell
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication26/03/2015
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.