Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.55
About this product
- DescriptionAshley Conrs may look like a typical sixteen teenager girl, with her tight blue jeans and long curly light brown hair going down her shoulders, but she is far from being rmal. From a very young age, Ashley knew she was put into this life with an important mission on Earth, but with her advanced soul stuck in a regular human body with its natural limitations, she couldn't remember the details of her mission. With unusual abilities and powers, such as reading people minds, teleporting, healing wounds with her hands, communicating telepathically with animals and spirits, strange stories inevitably emerged from her hush-hush life and fell into the wrong ears: the wizard world. Ashley was kidnapped from school by a group of cruel wizards, and was held captive on a small secluded and unkwn island, near the Gulf of California. With possibility of escape or communication outside the island, Ashley tries to survive in the hidden wizard world without her family and friends. Being forced to attend five different schools, each teaching their own powers and skills, from healing wounds and traumas from passed lives, to fighting skills, creating magical serum, teleportation skills and finding the essentials ingredients for the serums on the island, Ashley's brilliance and supernatural abilities, even amongst wizards, was quickly exposed. The more she exercised her mind, the more powerful she became. By expanding her brain capacity daily, she slowly begins to remember the original reasons she was put on Earth and understand the importance and complexity of her planetary mission. Although she knew she had to keep a low profile for her own safety and stay focused on her mission, to the end of the wizard's annual tournament, where graduates are force to face several challenges from the five different schools, Ashley's outstanding performance made her famous. Master Thunderstone, the legendary president of the wizard's world, became threatened by her powerful mind and unique abilities and he arranged her termination. She then became the hunted on the island and had to remain hidden for her own survival. Ashley had already been busy discovering undisclosed information in the underground world about the wizard's disturbing mission of conquering and destroying the real world since her arrival on the island. While her initial quest had been to escape her captives and return to her old life, her natural curiosity, brilliance, bravery and deep consciousness brought on her discoveries of the wizards clandestine schedules. This t only motivated her but also reminded her of the original mission: her planetary mission to save the world. With help of her new allies, Miss Grace, Miss Pomegrade and Mr. Corrigan, with whom she has a covert forbidden romance; Ashley forms her own secret army and finds a way to escape the island. After secretly evacuating the island population Ashley managed to blow up the island with Master Thunderstone and his secret agents on it, foiling their mission to destroy the world.
- Author BiographyMelanie C. Larue is an elementary teacher. Throughout her career, she wrote and directed many school plays for teenagers. Writing was always her passion. Child of the Sun is her third published novel, the first of a sequence series. The second one, Children of the Sun, will soon be released.
- Author(s)Melanie C Larue
- Date of Publication18/02/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleChild of the Sun
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight363 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.