Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $87.69
About this product
- DescriptionDr. Gupta provides a comprehensive overview of the clinjical management of food allergy. Articles are devoted to epidemiology, pathophysiology, diagsis, management, immulogy, and treatments of food allergy. Current kwledge of the relationship between the gut microbiome and food allergy is also presented as well as eosiniphilic esophagitis and oral allergy synrome.
- Author(s)Ruchi Gupta
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication28/12/2015
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleThe Clinics: Internal Medicine
- Series Part/Volume Number62-6
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintElsevier - Health Sciences Division
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.