All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis title includes a number of Open Access chapters. The prevalence of childhood overweight and obesity has increased worldwide in recent decades. Obesity in childhood is associated with a wide range of serious health complications and an increased risk of premature illness and death later in life. This book presents childhood obesity trends across multiple demographics and discusses the contributing genetic and environmental factors. It demonstrates the adverse health consequences of childhood obesity both as they relate to childhood and as they last into adulthood and presents multiple methods for obesity treatment included community and family-based intervention, pharmacotherapy, and surgical procedures.
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication04/12/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note23 black & white illustrations
- Weight657 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byRexford S. Ahima
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.