Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $6.99+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $11.67Trending at AU $16.55
- AU $17.23Trending at AU $20.98
- AU $23.97Trending at AU $26.98
- AU $11.39Trending at AU $14.12
- AU $24.33Trending at AU $25.95
- AU $10.57Trending at AU $14.14
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $24.22
About this product
- DescriptionThis vel is set in a small town in Canada, close to the US border, in the 1950s and 60s. The unsentimental narrator Thomas introduces an unusual group of characters: Edna MacMillan, Thomas' volatile Trinidadian grandmother; Katarina, his elusive mother; and, Henry, a black Chinese man.
- Author(s)Andre Alexis
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication30/06/1999
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Weight239 g
- Width128 mm
- Height197 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.