All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $20.16Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.45Trending at AU $29.55
About this product
- DescriptionA study of childhood in South Asia, this work addresses topics including the psychosocial concerns of children in Kabul, Afghanistan; Pakistani Punjabi Christian children in an urban low-income settlement; and the effects of insurgency, poverty and politicization of education in Nepal.
- PublisherInformation Age Publishing
- Date of Publication01/06/2004
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleResearch in Global Child Advocacy S.
- Place of PublicationGreenwich
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInformation Age Publishing
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight597 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byJyotsna Pattnaik
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.