Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis easy-to-follow book for parents, families and children offers practical tools and simple techniques for positive parenting, as well as a wealth of stories, games, and visualizations to encourage children to nurture positive values and build self-confidence. Translated into five foreign languages, this book includes recommended further reading and resources.
- Author BiographyA coach, educator and author, Jennifer Day is the founder/director of Applied Emotional Mastery Inc., offering coaching and resources to build emotional intelligence and healthy communication. She has over 30 years of experience in the fields of psychology, education, and the performing arts.
- Author(s)Jennifer Day
- PublisherElement Books Ltd
- Date of Publication03/04/1997
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationDorest
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintElement Books
- Content Noteline illustrations, further reading, index
- Weight179 g
- Width140 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Tammy Day-Ferraz
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.