All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a book written for you and your children, explains Joey O'Conr. It initiates a conversation on a difficult subject most people prefer to avoid. It is about people like you and me struggling to figure out what they really believe when the unbelievable has happened. And then wondering, 'What in the world am I going to say to my kids? How am I going to explain what just happened in our family and what I believe about the God who saw this whole thing happen? Children and Grief offers parents a way to approach these tough questions with honesty, tenderness, and hope. O'Conr shows how to teach children to trust God, celebrate life, and have hope in the face of death.
- Author BiographyJoey O'Connor is the author of several books for couples, parents, and young adults. He has appeared on several television programs to educate parents about how to discuss life and death issues with their children, as well as dozens of national radio programs to help couples learn how to improve their relationships. Joey serves Coast Hills Community Church in the spiritual formation department and lives in San Clemente, California.
- Author(s)Joey O'Connor
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/11/2004
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRevell, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Weight363 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.