CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionThe author follows through the lives of a number of individuals on her own caseload - from her initial contact with them as children when a social worker to some twenty years later. Through extensive interviews with them and with their former caregivers she records their impressions of being in care and of its long term after-effects, and at the same time presents a cross-section of life in residential care, foster care and adoptive families.
- Author(s)Pamela Mann
- PublisherFree Association Books
- Date of Publication01/01/1984
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleChild Care Policy & Practice S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFree Association Books
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight260 g
- Width140 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.