All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.53Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis cross stitch pattern is of two children kissing and we call it Children in love. When you complete this pattern you will have a work of art that will bring years of warmth and joy to you and anyone you share it with. This pattern measures 240 stitches wide by 180 stitches tall and uses the DMC suite 2 color pallet. Included in the book is basic cross stitch instructions, an copy of the image with a graph overlay that illustrates how each page of the pattern corresponds to the finished work and a color table stating exactly how many stitches of each thread is needed to complete the project. We have also provided money saving tips that can be applied to all your cross stitching projects.
- Author BiographyBrenda Gerace is a mother of three and has twelve grandchildren. She is a veteran of cross stitch and plastic canvas with decades of experience. Her passion for crafting takes up a large amount of her time. Chuck Michels has only been crafting for about five years and handles most of the computer and publishing aspects.
- Author(s)Brenda Gerace,Chuck Michels
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication05/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.