All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionWrittenfor anyone working and caring for children with special developmental needs, this book was first published in 1970 and has long been considered a classic by those in the field. It offers a radically holistic and child-centered approach that views childhood disabilities t as a pathological condition, but in terms of the child s total development and environment. This new edition has been extensively revised to reflect the challenges facing therapeutic education today, to provide insight and guidance for all those currently living and working with children with special needs.
- Author BiographyThomas J. Weihs worked at the Camphill Rudolph Steiner School for more than 40 years, where he gained extensive experience in treating, teaching, and living with children with special needs. A. M. Hailey and M. J. Hailey have both lived and worked with children with special needs for more than 25 years. N. M. Blitz is the medical adviser for the Camphill Program.
- Author(s)Thomas J. Weihs
- PublisherSouvenir Press Ltd
- Date of Publication21/09/2000
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleHuman horizons
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSouvenir Press Ltd
- Weight372 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.