Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionHow do you apply the principles, structures and processes of the law to everyday practice? Drawing on a wealth of contemporary case examples, this handy pocket book demystifies the legislation on children in need and demonstrates the practical duties and responsibilities of professionals within both the statutory and voluntary sectors.
- Author BiographyJoanne Westwood is Senior Lecturer in Social Work at the University of Stirling, UK. Joanne undertakes research with an emphasis on child welfare, child migration and child safeguarding in the UK.
- Author(s)Joanne Westwood
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleFocus on Social Work Law
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight214 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.