All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.83Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection, representing the work of scholars from a range of theoretical frameworks and disciplines, examines aspects of the preoccupation with children and childhood in Steven Spielberg's films. It includes essays on such films as Close Encounters of the Third Kind, E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial, Empire of the Sun, Hook, Jurassic Park, and more.
- Author BiographyAdrian Schober serves on the editorial board of Red Feather: An International Journal of Children's Popular Culture. Debbie Olson is lecturer at the University of Texas at Arlington, and for Dallas County Community College District.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication15/04/2016
- SubjectCultural Studies
- Series TitleChildren and Youth in Popular Culture
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note6 black & white halftones, 20 colour illustrations, 1 tables
- Weight562 g
- Width161 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byAdrian Schober,Debbie C. Olson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.