All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.30Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $74.99Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $12.54Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $28.95Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $12.16Trending at AU $14.05
About this product
- DescriptionMegan Lewis is a fourteen year old girl, struggling to persevere in an abusive home. With mother and an alcoholic father, Megan must care for both herself, and her two younger siblings. When money is tight, Megan is forced to steal, which leads her to Nathan Reylds. Nathan is a brand new Christian who is determined to help her, whether she wants help or t. Can Megan learn to trust Nathan before her tiny family is destroyed forever? Can Nathan learn to trust the Lord as his new faith is challenged?
- Author BiographyAn adoptive parent of five special needs children and mother of eight, Kathleen has loved writing since middle school. She received her bachelor's degree in Portuguese from the University of New Mexico, and graduated from Florida State University College of Law in Tallahassee, Florida. Kathleen worked as a line attorney and later at the General Counsel's office for the Florida Department of Children and Families. She currently works as a Senior Attorney II for the Office of the State Courts Administrator at the Florida Supreme Court and plays drums on the worship team at Calvary Chapel, Thomasville, Georgia. She also teaches graduate and undergraduate classes online at Liberty University.
- Author(s)Kathleen Tailer
- Date of Publication23/12/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.