Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
About this product
- DescriptionThe marriage of Martin Luther to the nun Katharina of Bora took place in a period that rocked the church and the world. Well researched and poetically written, this vel gives a sensitive account of their intimate relationship and the the tumultuous time in which they lived.
- Author BiographyAsta Scheib is a writer and novelist from Germany. Her first novel Slow Days appeared in 1981. Children of Disobedience was a bestseller in the original German and is the culmination of many years of research.
- Author(s)Asta Scheib
- PublisherCrossroad Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/10/1997
- SubjectBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrossroad Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Out-of-print date17/03/2016
- Weight432 g
- Width142 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.